Monday 20 February 2012

"Ultimately, my hope is to amaze myself. The anticipation of discovering new possibilities becomes my greatest joy." - 365 Project, Day 353

I keep walking around in the same streets, but yet I generally something I want to shoot.  Now, that something may have variable levels of quality and interest, but at least I shoot something.  My goal is always to shoot something I'll like, at that is the point of any picture I take (and any picture I've ever taken).  There's no real point in taking  a picture you're not going to enjoy in some way or another.

When I think I have a great shot, I always get a little pang of excitement as I check the back of the camera to look a the shot I've just taken.  It's somewhat of a silly feeling, but when I know I have a great shot, I like looking at it.

Here's out inspiration today.

Frank

His note: Darn puddy tat put me in jail!

Pat

My note: Sitting down is generally not how one waits for buses in Ottawa in February, I'll tell you that.  I also like the fact that you just see this lady's legs.  In fact, I didn't know it was a lady until I walked right next to her.  It would have been nicer if the bus sign would be a bit more visible (or any kind of visible), but I'll take this shot anyway.

My 7D is now officially gone.  I simply have to play the waiting game for now, until Canon decides to announce new things for me.

What will happen tomorrow is only going to be determined tomorrow.  Head back to see what did happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment