Monday 6 February 2012

"I don't go out looking for pictures. I go out, and if something catches my eye, that's reason enough to photograph it." - 365 Project, Day 343

I won't have to write little preambles like this for very much longer, at least not in this project.  It's not worrying to know I'll be done soon, though I do wonder what will happen to my blog on March 1st.  Well, I have an idea for March 1st, but I wonder what will become of it on March 2nd.  I'm sure I'll think of something.  Otherwise, at least this year-long project will be there forever.

Our additions to this half-assed project for today.

Frank

His note: It was so nice today I took a car ride to the Rideau Falls. This is part of what falls look like on a winters day.

Shannon

Her note: My friend's new tattoo.

Myself

I didn't really want this shot today, but because of the washer and dryer both not working properly I basically didn't have any dry clothes for the day (don't ask).  I have an idea for tomorrow's picture and I'll be sure to get that idea.

I will definitely have something different tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment