Wednesday 29 February 2012

"Maybe, the greatest art discovery within hundred years from now, would be our grandparents' photo albums!" - 365 Project, Day 364

I'm sure family albums have a lot of generic, boring pictures, but I'm sure a few shots are pretty nice and different, as well.  Vacation shots are by and large nothing special.  How many times has the Eiffel Tower been shot with someone standing in front of it?  However, I'm sure there are some really different and creative shots out there, also.

It just takes a bit of thought, and and interesting angle, and you have a nice shot.

Here's what we have today.

Frank

His note: My very first car, 1973 SuperBeetle!

My shot

Just another generic street shot, a few people walking home in the snow.  There's nothing special about this shot, but then again, there was nothing special about this day, either.

What's tomorrow?  It's day 365!

No comments:

Post a Comment