Wednesday 22 February 2012

"No one moment is most important. Any moment can be something." - 365 Project, Day 359

I live my life believing that life is generally one big Monty Python sketch.  It's served me well so far, and I don't see things changing too much.

Not all photography should be serious.  It's nice to have grand landscapes and poignant portraits, but not all life is like that.  There are always lighter moments that make you laugh and make you forget the other moments.  I suppose I could have edited my shot to make it seem more punchy, but it's not that type of shot.  It's simply to show how well people follow rules.

Here are today's memories.

Frank

His note: Getting ready to start my next painting.

Myself

I just couldn't resist taking this shot.  It's silly and simple but I find it funny.  Besides, I did move around a fair bit today, but nothing caught my eye.  I'm hoping tomorrow will be different.

I don't think tomorrow will be tremendously eventful, but I might be wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment