Monday 20 February 2012

"The camera is a fluid way of encountering that other reality." - 365 Project, Day 354

That other reality is the one through the lens.  Things are different: they have edges, they may have different colours (or no colours), they are bound by simple moments and don't have any movements.  It's a funny thing, but it can be magical.

This other reality creates terrific moments in time that allow us to look at life and criticise, contemplate and enjoy.  They can be simple or complex, but they always make you think and look at reality.

Here's what we captured.

Frank

His note: I liked the texture of the wet stones.

My shot

This is another entry into my address photography nonsense.  The texture created by the wood its juxtaposition with the smooth metal of the mailbox..  I wish the mailbox were bigger, but I wanted the door handles in the picture, as well.

I'm patiently waiting for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment