Tuesday 28 February 2012

"My goal is, with each use of the camera, to strengthen my intution and deepen my insight." - 365 Project, Day 360

There's always a chance to make the most out of an unideal situation.  It got pretty snowy today, and instead of hunkering down and trodding to work, I knew I had to get a shot of something.  Luckily, there was someone walking down the street to create a reverse-eerie look to the empty street I was travelling down.

This just goes to snow that there's always the possibility of taking a nice shot in any situation.

Our shots.

Frank

His note: Futile attempt at reproducing the Olympic logo.

Pat

When I left my place it wasn't so snowy, but halfway to work it got pretty thick.  I accidentally overexposed this shot but I really like the whiteness of it.  I suppose it enhances the snowy feel, which is pretty much the effect I wanted to get before taking the shot.

Hopefully we can make the most out of tomorrow, as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment