Tuesday 14 February 2012

"There's no dividing line between adventure and photography." - 365 Project, Day 350

It was about this time last year that I was complaining about the weather, and not being able to go outside and take pictures.  This year has had a couple of rough weeks, but to be fair, it's had much nicer weather all around.  It's not as cold, though wind is sometimes and issue.  It's only mid-February, and so the next month will decide if this winter is truly better than last year's, but up until now it's been much milder.

As such, there are a few more pictures of the great outdoors from myself and the others in this project.  That's really nice to see, as there are a few more interesting things outside my apartment than in my apartment.  We'll see where the next month or so goes.

Here's what we shot this fine day.

Frank

His note: Just a broom.

My shot

Moving on to bigger and hopefully better things, I'm hoping to sell this soon to upgrade the Canon vaporware 5D Mark II replacement.

The end of an era, so hopefully the end of this project will be able to lead to something bigger and better.

No comments:

Post a Comment