Wednesday 31 August 2011

"Luck is the attentive photographer’s best teacher." - 365 Project, Day 184

It's funny how things just happen.  This has been repeated a few times, and I shall repeat it anew, but the world provides you inspiration.  I was listening to a photography podcast, in which the guest is presently more a videographer than a photographer, and I come across a long strand of film on the ground.  It was strewn on the side of the street, and partly wrapped around a lamppost.  It's also not tape, it's actual 35mm film.

Now, what really irks me is that the movie eludes me.  It's either a Bollywood movie or a Hollywood-blacked Bollywood-style movie.  Regardless, I find it quite interesting that this day lined up in such a way.  As I've said before, inspiration comes if you look around.

For various reasons, Frank couldn't take a picture.  He sent one but I'm just checking something before I post it.  For now, it'll be Shannon and I.

Shannon

Her note: Tonight's sky.

My picture

See story above.

I think I will enjoy tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment