Wednesday 24 August 2011

"Anything more than 500 yds from the car just isn't photogenic." - 365 Project, Day 177

There's always something unexpected happening at any time here or there; always something of value and something worth photographing.  Today, I was (as I do on occasion) walking home and just noticed some broken cement square frames and that seemed interesting to me.  I have no idea why it looked interesting, but I had to take a picture of it.

It's strange what you'll notice if you look around.  Or even if you don't look around; I was just minding my own business when these shapes caught my eye.  It seemed appropriate.

Here are the other bits of randomness from today.

Frank

His note: Sure looks like the light standard is holding up the tree.

Shannon

Her note: Was watching my niece create her picture with stickers.

My picture

This was from a construction site on the side of the road.  The shapes and textures seem fun.

I won't like tomorrow, I'll tell you that now.

No comments:

Post a Comment