Saturday 27 August 2011

"If photography is allowed to stand in for art in some of its functions it will soon supplant or corrupt it completely thanks to the natural support it will find in the stupidity of the multitude." - 365 Project, Day 179

Apologies to those who follow my blog.  I was not home last night to post and didn't really spend any time in my place this morning, so this post had to be about a day late.

Frank

His note: Mao, Pat's mother's cat.

Shannon

Her note: Was downtown today and walked passed the Unknown Soldier at he War Memorial.

My picture

I had a sunset(-ish) last night so I figured getting a sunrise would be a nice bookend.  I tend to like these types of shots, though if I had to take it again, I'd probably cross the street to get the picture from a different angle.  (I have about a dozen pictures from exactly the same position I've taken in the past few months.)

Don't really have a closing statement given I'm posting more pictures right after.

No comments:

Post a Comment