Wednesday 17 August 2011

"It is not altogether wrong to say that there is no such thing as a bad photograph -- only less interesting, less relevant, less mysterious ones." - 365 Project, Day 170

I always manage to find something interesting to shoot when I'm outside, regardless of where I am.  Either I get easily amused by simple things (which is quite possible), or there's always something interesting going on outside somewhere in the world (and, also, in my general vicinity).  Even walking down the same streets every day, there's still something happening.

A lot of the time, it may seem like you have to force the picture to come, but the world provides inspiration for you.  That's an interesting observation, I think.

Here was the inspiration for today.

Frank

His note: View of the produce section at Loblaws MacArthur.

Shannon

Her note: Was on the bus today and looked up and saw an advertisement for Future Shop and it wasn't a normal advertisement.  This one was even on the ceiling of the bus.

My picture

This guy was walking in front of my and smoking up a dutchie.  I made all sort of weird stories about who this guy was, but chances are he was just this guy walking from his house to his buddy's house (or vice versa).

Tomorrow will have different inspiration.  Tune in to see what it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment