Saturday 20 August 2011

"A lot of photographers think that if they buy a better camera they’ll be able to take better photographs. A better camera won’t do a thing for you if you don’t have anything in your head or in your heart." - 365 Project, Day 173

I finally am trying to say something with my photography.  Now, though the message may or may not come through, the artistic value of my photograph is also pretty questionable.  The intention was, at least, there.  In my head, it makes sense.

It's something simple but it's a start.  I probably should have gotten closer, or used a bigger zoom lens to get focus the attention more to make the meaning a bit clearer, but this is the picture I took so I'll stick with it.

Here are the other pictures today.

Frank

His note: Love this time of year when you can get fresh locally grows veggies by the side of the road.  By the way, the tomatoes were so flavourful!

Shannon

Her note: Went to the Curd Festival in St. Alberts today.

Pat

In this picture, there's a bunch of useless stuff left on the curb for the city/garbage truck to pick because it's not wanted anymore.  There's also an elderly person.

I should have a decent picture tomorrow as well, though I can't promise anything about the length of my blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment