Wednesday 13 July 2011

"Take loads of shots and experiment." - 365 Project, Day 135

This post should have gone with my picture yesterday, but I felt my topic yesterday was more pertinent to my frame of mind.  Instead, I'll segue to today with all the litheness of a rhino trampling through your front lawn.

Most universities will offer the option of of taking a photography class of various forms or another.  A few of them are now offering cell phone photography classes, which I find beyond strange.  It seems these classes are not only about taking pictures with your phones, though, but because I haven't taken these particular classes, I can't really expand on that previous statement.  I suppose they have something to do with adapting your view and style to suit what subjects you'd be shooting with a cell phone.  They probably talk limitations with shooting pictures with a cell phone and how to work around those limitations.

Some photography forums now include a cell phone photography section (alongside landscape, portrait and street photography sections), and with the quality of cell phone cameras - well, some of them, at least - amazing things can be captured and created, though I'll get to that tomorrow.

For now, here are today's pictures.

Frank

His note: Part of my laundry cart.

Shannon

Her note: I've gone from clouds to the moon way off in the distance. It actually looked nice while the sun was setting.

Pat

Walking back home, I notice this one single shoe in the middle of the street.  I thought it interesting, took a shot and kept walking.  Two streets over, I saw the other shoe on the street, just as lonely-looking.  Kind of surreal, if you ask me.

Onto tomorrow, and we shall see what that brings.

PS.  I am aware of the insanely bad pun I used in naming my picture.  You don't have to point it out to me.  kthxbai

No comments:

Post a Comment