Monday 11 July 2011

"Ah crap, I left the lens cap on." - 365 Project, Day 133

I woke up today and it was humid and almost cloudy.  Then the clouds came in, it started raining, and it was humid.  After the rain, it was still humid, and I hope very much that's the feeling conveyed with the pictures today.  It's the first time all three of us have the same(ish) subject.  To be fair, I didn't really know what to take, an only took my shot because the two others had cloud shots, but still.

I suppose when there's nothing else to do but to shoot the cloudy sky, that's what will happen.  Today really was one of those day with absolutely nothing to do, except, perhaps, go out and spend money at various stores and restaurants.

I suppose I could have done something to help myself in terms of photography, but unfortunately nothing came to mind.  Maybe next bland day, I'll try something.  For now, here's what happened today.

Frank

His note: I was in the car this morning and it was raining.  After it stopped raining I took this shot. Interesting droplets I thought.

Shannon

Her note: Another cloud picture... this time the storm was approaching.

My picture

With Frank and Shannon both having sky shots, I figured I should do the same.  So, here's my sky shot of the almost-uniform clouds tonight.

I was thinking of writing that I'm thinking tomorrow will not be a good day for some reason.  Instead, I'll say I'll think of a way to make tomorrow interesting.  i'll let you know what happens tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment