Tuesday 5 July 2011

"The camera introduces us to unconscious optics as does psychoanalysis to unconscious impulses." - 365 Project, Day 127

I'm' not really feeling today so I'll have to skip this little blurb.  I have some ideas for tomorrow, I'm just hoping I can match my pictures to those ideas.  We'll see tomorrow.

Here are today's pictures.

Frank

His note: I cannot not believe the amount of money I'm paying for a tank for a tank of gas these days.  Although a tank does last me a month so I really should not complain.

Shannon

Her note: Had a customer actually buy one of these tonight. It's summer!

(Maybe they're cold because their air condition is on too high.)

My picture

It was another slow day today, but I finally decided to go outside at 11 at night.  I took this shot, which I like.  I would have preferred only have the one car, but it was strangely bustling for a Tuesday night.

Tomorrow, I part with my S95 for a little while, as I think I'll send it out for repair.  It has some sensor dust and a couple of the buttons don't work anymore.  I've had it for less than a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment