Friday 29 July 2011

"The camera has interesting ideas of its own." - 365 Project, Day 151

I wasn't really feeling anything today.  I just need to rest after the week I had, so I didn't really do much.  Hence, this is going to be one of the lesser productive days when it comes to my blog.  Tomorrow will be better.

I will say that I thoroughly like the quote today.  Often times the picture will be different in my head, but the camera seems to have other ideas.

Here are what other people did better than I today.

Frank

His note: A cute little house not too far from the apartment.  Perfect size for moi!

Shannon

Her note: This stuff rocks for heartburn.

Pat

Like I said, I didn't do much today, but I did manage this angle here.  I just liked the way my Alien head collection looked on my wall.

Tomorrow will have more pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment