Sunday 24 July 2011

"I take photographs with love, so I try to make them art objects. But I make them for myself first and foremost - that is important." - 365 Project, Day 146

I was reading a satisfaction poll that DSLR owners responded to and I found the results unsurprising,, though one of the criteria was a bit funny.  From what the poll said, they measured satisfaction with their DSLR and nothing else but one of the criteria for satisfaction was zoom.  The body you have has nothing to do with the zoom it can do.  If you get into zoom, then you talk about lenses, and if you talk about that, are you talking about first party lenses, third party lenses, new models, old models, or everything about the lenses?  If you start talking about that, then you get into a whole lot of unanswered question.  The poll also separates the Canon Mark-series with their D-series, which is quite puzzling, given every camera above a T3i (at this point) has a 'D' in their nomenclature.  I can only assume the distinction is between prosumer cameras and full-frame cameras.

In any case, Nikon Pro Series camera owners displayed the most satisfaction overall, though all DSLR owners were most happy with picture quality, which is good to hear.

Here are today's pictures.

Frank

His note: My Tweety tattoo.

Shannon

Her note: Now that's a jar of pickles, olives, onions and peppers.

Pat

I had to wake up way too early for work today, but it gave me the opportunity to take a few pictures that I wouldn't usually be able to take, like of this usually-not-empty street.  Nice colours, as well.

I think tomorrow will be like today, only Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment