Sunday 9 October 2011

"They used to photograph Shirley Temple through gauze. They should photograph me through linoleum." - 365 Project, Day 222

I'm starting to miss my Canon S95 a fair bit by now.  Carrying around my 7D is okay, but if I'm going out with friends, it's not the best, and something smaller is better.  Phones are also ok, but there's no way a 5 megapixel camera with no zoom and a tiny sensor can compete with the technology inside a point-and-shoot camera.

I know better equipment is there to make it easier to get the shot you want, and that good photographers can adapt the equipment they have, but I still miss my S95!

I should get it back soon, though.

Frank

His note: Fall colours are coming out. Glorious time of year.

Shannon

Her note: One tree has decided to change and not the other.

My picture

Given I still don't have my S95, this is what I have today.  I just found the angles and the bright moon appealing.  Also, it seemed better at the time.

Onto tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment