Sunday 16 October 2011

"Most things in life are moments of pleasure and a lifetime of embarrassment; photography is a moment of embarrassment and a lifetime of pleasure." - 365 Project, Day 229

Today was a long day, which is why I'm posting this a bit late.  I woke up early, out of the blue ended up being asked to help shoot a wedding.  My afternoon was devoted to that.  On my way home, my buddy asked me over to his house and left my place as soon as I changed.

This has nothing to do with photography, other than to say, I was very busy and didn't really have many chances to take a picture I could use.  I suppose technically all the pictures I took at the wedding aren't mine, as they're used for business purposes.  Some people may think taking pictures every day is easy, which may or may not be true, but taking a picture with the intention of putting it on this blog can be tricky at times.

Onto the pictures that we did put up today.

Shannon

Her note: This was taken just beside the parking lot at Costco.

Pat

My note: I spent the day taking pictures, though I couldn't use any for myself.  I did get some pretty good ones, but you guys will have to settle for this.  It's one of the more typical shots I take when I haven't had the chance to do anything, but I tried to make it different by editing the crap out of it.  I like the way it looks, but I still would have preferred a few of the shots I couldn't use.

Day 229, coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment