Monday 3 October 2011

"I'm very much against photographs being framed and treated with reverence and signed and sold as works of art. They aren't. They should be seen in a magazine or a book and then be used to wrap up the fish and chucked away." - 365 Project, Day 217

Let's pretend there was a photographer.  Strange, I know, but humour me.  Now let's pretend this photographer loved taking pictures.  (This is generally what photographers love doing, yes.)  Now get this photographer to do something that's not photography.  After that something, get this photographer to do something else.

How long would this photographer be able to live before they go completely insane?  That's my pretend time for the moment, and I'll move on to other, possible more important matters tomorrow.

Here are the moments in time we took today.

Frank

His note:

Shannon

Her note: My invitation to a Halloween party!

My picture

I literally spent over half the day at work today (don't ask), and that explains the horrible lack of creativity and originality.  I played a fair bit with the colours to give the picture a slightly more surreal look, and because you can't see the gentleman walking down the street, it's probably better after editing.

I'm feeling a bit dreamish.  How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment