Tuesday 4 October 2011

"I don't get wrapped up in photographic technique and the like." - 365 Project, Day 218

Most people have a certain level of stress where they operate optimally.  Say there's a project due.  Some people will work better when there's a seven day buffer, some will be more productive if the buffer is closer to seven hours, but everybody has a zone where their output is highest.

What, then is the optimal level of stress for, say, a landscape photographer?  Also, say a product photographer is under contact to get an ad done and over with.  Will this person work's be better whether she's under contact, or whether she's doing her own projects, where there's presumably a lot less stress?

I'm only asking this question because I'm a bit on the mellow side of things.

Frank

His note: Dalhousie street at 10 AM today.

Shannon

Her note: This penny is older than me!

My picture

I don't like putting pictures of my cat up on my blog because they don't really help me in being a better photographer, but this summed up my feelings perfectly Monday night after a long day at work.  Sometimes, being a cat seems more fun than not being one.

I hope tomorrow is not too chilly.

No comments:

Post a Comment