Wednesday 26 October 2011

"A lot of people want to make films and do photography and things, but I'm quite happy doing what I'm doing." - 365 Project, Day 240

Taking a landscape shot is relatively easy; exposure is easy enough to figure out, you can take all the time you want for framing, and all you have to do is be patient for the light to be good.

On the other hand, taking a good picture during, say, a zombie apocalypse, would be much tougher.  Being on your toes all the time and quickly being able to aim and shoot a decent picture.  Being able to sense the scene and snap a picture at the right time has to be one of the tougher skills around, especially when surrounded by brain-yearning undead creatures.

Here are the pictures today, which, I assume, were easy to take.

Frank

His note: The peep hole on my door.  I tried to position it in an interesting location.  I don't know if it worked but I like it.

Shannon

Her note: Don't have much to say, but I've been looking at these headphones at work.

(They're not the most durable but they do sound really good.)

My pic

I was walking around and it was somewhat of a bland day, but I did like this shot I took.  I got a coupe of street shots, but I preferred this landscape.  I has nice symmetry, I find.

I can't say anything about tomorrow, one way or the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment