Friday 7 October 2011

"I hate nothing more than sugary photographs with tricks, poses and effects." - 365 Project, Day 220

Sometimes, I don't have the best light to shoot in.  I like the subject, I like the composition, but the lighting is not very good.  I just have to roll with what I get.  For today's submission, I liked the guy just sitting on the rock, but the morning light was very harsh.  I basically tried to silhouette him, because that would take the bad light and try to make the best of it, and give the picture a more impressionistic, rather than realistic, feel.

Here's what we did today.

Frank

His note: Neighbour voting at poll 424.

Shannon

Her note: Mmmm now that was a tasty dessert.

Pat

This dude was just sitting, chillin' there, while I was walking to work.  People sit in this little park, but they generally sit on the benches or in the middle where it's a bit farther away from the parking lot.  No matter, this guy looked like he was enjoying himself.

For the curious, I didn't post anything yesterday because I had a massive headache.  I'm better now, so I'll post today's post just after this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment