Thursday 13 October 2011

"For me, photographs take their power from memory and emotion. A picture tells its own story, shaped by the mood or insights of the person you are at the time you see it." - 365 Project, Day 227

Imagine you're a cat; a small, black and white cat, and you had the ability to take pictures.  What would interest you, what would capture your imagination?  Would you instinctively take pictures of mice and pieces of string, or would you try for something different, like shooting something that your catness and that exposes the plight of your everyday life?

Just a simple thought.

Here what we thought today.

Frank

His note: I'm old-school, still using stamps.

Shannon

Her note: This is who I'm going to be for Halloween.

My picture

It was a very dreary day, and I just wanted to show that in the picture.  I took the blandest view I had and tried to shoot it with as little colour as possible, showing the sky and the lack of live in whatever was being shot.  It would be very appropriate for the 31st, though, I have to say.

I will once again be tired tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment