Sunday 23 October 2011

"In my mind's eye, I visualize how a particular... sight and feeling will appear on a print. If it excites me, there is a good chance it will make a good photograph. It is an intuitive sense, an ability that comes from a lot of practice." - 365 Project, Day 237

I have no interesting news today, or anything else to say.  I do have a very simple thought.  How healthy are landscape photographers compared to, well, either other type of photographers, or people in general?  I wonder if anybody's ever studied this query.  By the same token, I wonder if portrait photographers are more or less healthy than the general population.

I asked this question, not because I took a landscape picture today, but because it popped into my head.  In any case, here's what we took today.

Frank

His note: The angles of the support bars on this bicycle rack intruiged me.

Shannon

Her note: Decided to bake today, and it's just not a chocolate cake...it's chocolate zucchini

My picture

I decided to walk around today, taking pictures and got his one.  It wasn't as dark, but it was as dreary.  As the title suggests, it was pretty peaceful to walk around, and felt good considering I hadn't done it in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment