Saturday 1 October 2011

"A mad, keen photographer needs to get out into the world and work and make mistakes." - 365 Project, Day 215

The weather is starting to get chilly already.  In Ottawa, it usually snows at least once by Halloween, and it's that time of the year.  We'll see how long before the snow stays on the ground.

I also called the repair depot yesterday to tell them what the issue with my camera was.  Hopefully, they'll either, a) fix it and send it back quickly so I can use it, or b) not be able to fix it and let me know so I can get the upcoming S100 as a replacement!

Frank

His note: I liked the red cone shape against the white house in the background.

Shannon

Her note: Can's keep getting smaller and smaller.

Pat

Today is my birthday, and because of scheduling screw-ups, I ended up working instead of spending the weekend with some friends in Tremblant.  No matter, because I was able to take this picture, which I really like.  The gentlemen was nice enough to walk through my shot to create something nice.

Today is done.  Onto tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment