Wednesday 14 September 2011

"When people look at my pictures I want them to feel the way they do when they want to read a line of a poem twice." - 365 Project, Day 197

Yesterday, I wasn't feeling my best and fell asleep way before I intended, which is why I'm putting this up a day late.  I feel better now, in case you're wondering.

Quickly to the pictures.

Frank

His note: This flower garden is near the back door of the apartment building.

Mandy

Her note: I found the leaning tower of pomodoro on my floor!

Shannon

Her note: Always Coca-Cola!

Me

I find it strange anybody, especially in Ottawa, would try to grow sunflowers in their front lawn.  Also surprising that sunflowers would actually grow on anybody's front lawn.  This is a day I really had nothing to post, so I have this silly picture.

Tomorrow will come quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment