Friday 23 September 2011

"I knew how to take pictures before I knew what a camera was." - 365 Project, Day 207

This is an interesting thought.  I suppose it has to do with one's love of the aesthetically pleasing and of the fun things to look at.  Composition comes naturally, as you like what you like, and colours and shapes complements this composition.  It's somewhat subjective, as there's always a nice angle for something, and all that is needed is to look around.

Searching for something interesting is the most important part.  All the camera does is try to replicate reality as best as you can allow it.

Here's what was pleasing to us today.

Frank

His note: Was walking by a store today and saw these (and many other potted flowers) for sale.  I thought the flower season was over.

Shannon

Her note: The pages of my book that I will hopefully finish soon.

Pat

My note: I wish I'd had a bigger zoom lens, or been closer to these for this picture.  (I suppose I could have cropped, but I'll keep the picture as is.)  I just liked the way this played out.  The bus showed up, taking these kids to school.  There's a meaning in here somewhere.

Tomorrow will be a long day.

No comments:

Post a Comment