Tuesday 20 September 2011

"Since I’m inarticulate, I express myself with images." - 365 Project, Day 204

I seem to be able to express myself, but moving muscles in the oral area needs a certain amount of energy, which, for this somewhat-lazy person, seems like a waste of calories.  Instead, allowing a few pixels mouth off for me seems like a good compromise.

On occasion, I can't add anything to the photo other than to describe what's there, which, I suppose, ends up in redundancy, if the photo can already speak for itself.  Some pictures require context, though most of them can simply be enjoy.  Indeed, if a photograph needs context to be good, it inherently carries a deficiency, given it has to be explained instead of enjoyed.

Here's what we expressed today.

Frank

His note: How close do these clouds appear over the building?  Seems like you can just reach out and touch them.

Shannon

Her note: Liked the formation of these clouds.

My pic

Considering my little spiel up there, I don't know if I should describe anything here.  I was basically walking home and saw these on the ground.  I also had a couple of nice shots of a few people walking in the sunset, but I'll take this one because it's stranger.

I will talk to you about tomorrow later.

No comments:

Post a Comment