Monday 14 November 2011

"With photography, you zero in; you put a lot of energy into short moments, and then you go on to the next thing." - 365 Project, Day 259

Workflow is a part of any photographer's output, and whether you edit your pictures in any way or not, there always is some decisions being made about what pictures are good and what pictures are not.  If you choose to edit your pictures, you go into every individual shot and decide how it can be better.

Today is the first time I've edited more than 4 pictures at any one time, having gone through all the pictures from the Christmas party.  I don't know how much time I spent, but it had to have been about 3 hours straight picking, sorting and tweaking all of them as best I could.  I'm very happy with the results, as most photographers should be.

Here's what we are happy about.

Frank

His note: These things are popping up all over the place.  I guess Christmas is on the way!

Shannon

Her note: Lots and lots of mini bottles of coke.

Me

My note: Just a lonely tree on a lonely road.  I walk walking back home and liked the way the light shown through in the tree leaves.

It's onto tomorow now.

No comments:

Post a Comment