Sunday 6 November 2011

"I wish more people felt that photography was an adventure the same as life itself and felt that their individual feelings were worth expressing. To me, that makes photography more exciting." - 365 Project, Day 251

One reason to start certain projects is to challenge oneself, and this is what I'm doing now.  Far from the lack of interest, challenging oneself actually adds to interest, as if one were not interested in doing the project, it would simply be dumped.

Even though I'm supposed to be photography some wildly mundane things, I keep looking around to try to find, not only the most mundane thing, but also how to shoot it.  I've only been doing this for a few days but I'm already counting the days to the end of this, as I'll be able to shoot anything I want.  Today, for example, there was a tremendous sunset, but I have to let that go in lieu of some bottlecaps.

Bottlecaps, along with a couple of other pictures.

Frank

His note: I'm surprised moths aren't flying out of it.

Shannon

Her note: My dad has his supply of wood for the fireplace for this winter.

My picture

I figure a few bottlecaps were mundane enough.  This is not exactly the shot I wanted but I don't have a counter long enough for the angle I wanted to use.  I'm not sure what I wanted to create here, I just wanted to take a picture of a few bottlecaps, and that's it.  This is the best I got.

Tomorrow should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment