Saturday 12 November 2011

"Photography allows us to freeze one of those moments and study all of the small dramas that were taking place." - 365 Project, Day 257

Of all the pictures posted on Facebook and Twitter, I think to myself, how many are posted on Friday and Saturday evenings/nights.  This thought comes to me, given how chatty some people seem to be when, on certain more social nights, they seem to imbibe certain liquid substances that make them more conversational.

I, quite honestly, can't consider myself in this category of humans; I simply take pictures all the time, no more or less after having drunk any kind of liquid.  I can't vouch for the quality of these pictures I take on certain nights of the week, but I take as many one way or another.

We were all, as far as I know, lucid when we took these pictures.

Frank

His note: This is part of the brush that cleans my motorcycle.

Shannon

Her note: On my way to work today and I saw this old car.

My picture

It's a simple picture, but I tried to get a shot of this gentleman looking at the cars passing by.  It was slightly strange; I normally see dogs and cats doing this kind of thing, not people.  Nonetheless, he seemed to be enjoying looking around.

Tomorrow will see a lot of pictures, I can assure you.

No comments:

Post a Comment