Monday 14 November 2011

"What makes photography a strange invention is that its primary raw materials are light and time." - 365 Project, Day 258

A few days ago I wondered how many pictures were taken on drunken nights out.  Today, I wonder what  my graph would be if one could plot the amount of pictures I take every day.

Over the course of a year, are there specific days that would spring out, or would some random days be more productive?  Also, would my own graph match up with anybody else's?

Here are our pictures for today.

Frank

His note: My reading lamp.

Shannon

Her note: The camera I was using at the work xmas party.

Pat

At the Christmas party, I was the de facto photographer given I had my camera.  I enjoyed taking longer exposure shots.  This was my favorite.  It doesn't show who anybody is, but it shows them moving.  It was a fun night.

Next!

No comments:

Post a Comment