Tuesday 19 April 2011

"There is nothing worse than a brilliant image of a fuzzy concept." - 365 Project, Day 50

I woke up early today, yet left for work late, and had to return home because I forgot something.  I got to work pretty late and my shift started out badly for reasons not really important anymore.  The point is that I didn't really have time to take too many pictures on my way to work (though I still did).  On my way home, I had food on my mind.  I did take a few pictures but nothing specifically great.  I was not particularly inspired, unfortunately, and even looking outside during the evening (that is, when I wasn't napping) nothing caught my eye.

I uploaded this one picture and I was trying to show the hose running down the block and a half.  I don't know how well it turned out.  I like the lines and idea and all, but there's something missing from it.  It's just too fuzzy.

The others' pictures are better.

Frank

His note: Went shopping today and potted plants were being sold everywhere.  This is from one of those batches.

Mandy

Her note: This is love asleep.

Shannon

Her note: Went for a walk at lunch and came across this bench. Not sure where the branch came from because there aren't any big trees around there.

Me

Like I said, I wanted to show the hose, but I don't know exactly how well it turned out.

The next few days should be better.  I promise that they might be better!

No comments:

Post a Comment