Saturday 16 April 2011

"Each photograph is a story captured in a single moment." - 365 Project, Day 47

The only thing I can say about today is that whenever I walked, I had wind in my face.  This has nothing to do with photography, but for the record, it wasn't particularly sunny today (as my picture will attest to).

I like Frank's picture, but maybe that's just because I like Big Bang Theory so much.

Frank

His note: I had a thought... I like Big Bang Theory so a while ago I got a few of their t-shirts.  This is one of my 2 favourites.  Scissors cut paper, paper covers rock, rock crushes lizard, lizard poisons Spock, Spock smashes scissors, scissors decapitates lizard, lizard eats paper, paper disproves Spock, Spock vaporizes rock, and as always rock crushes scissors... BAZINGA!

Mandy

Her note: Condom-ents before fun!

Shannon

Her note: Was looking out the door and thought the tree looked neat through the glass.

Pat

My note: Waiting for the bus.  Simple street shot, with a drop on my lens.

Hopefully tomorrow will go better.

No comments:

Post a Comment