Thursday 28 April 2011

"If you saw a man drowning and you could either save him or photograph the event...what kind of film would you use?" - 365 Project, Day 59

I'm not particularly in the mood to write anything just now, so I'll spare you my rantings and go straight to the pictures today.

Mandy sent me a picture but I couldn't get a hold of it, but I'll fix that tomorrow.

Frank

His note: I gave myself and assignment today.  Take a picture of a street sign. A one way, a stop sign, no parking sign, basically any sign. But when I saw this group of signs I couldn't resist, for two reasons.  The first is there are so many signs in such a small area and secondly the street they are on is only about 50 yards long!

Shannon

Her note: Damage from the crazy wind today.

Pat

This pictures is from 2am, or thereabouts.  I have no idea what the firefighters and police were doing.  They were there for a while, but the owner of the shop wasn't there.

Tomorrow will be here soon, and I will see you then.http://www.flickr.com/photos/pat00139/5668039106/

No comments:

Post a Comment