Saturday 2 April 2011

"Sometimes I do get to places just when God's ready to have somebody click the shutter." - 365 Project, Day 33

I am far too tired today to write anything of significant meaning or, quite frankly, coherence.  I will return tomorrow with something silly to write.

Frank

His note: What a beautiful spring day.  Part of a tin roof was calling me to take its picture.

Mandy

Her note: This is my niece Rosalie, the perfect little model!

Shannon

Her note: In the carwash.

My picture

Couple things.  1) This is where I wish I had a tilt-shift lens, though I doubt it would be very useful on an S95.  2) Those aren't the colours that appeared out of my camera.  The blues are obviously boosted a little bit, though the sky itself was pretty vibrant without the boosting.

I should theoretically be more chatty tomorrow, unless I have the same type of day as I did today.  I will try to write something either way.

No comments:

Post a Comment