Wednesday 13 April 2011

"The camera is much more than a recording apparatus, it is a medium via which messages reach us from another world." - 365 Project Day 44

I used to write movie reviews for a couple of sites and, though it was a lot of fun, I could not watch a movie (whether I was reviewing it or not) without thinking of how I would write the review for it.  Now, I always look around for a picture to take, but, to be fair, I would still do that even if I weren't doing this blog.

I wonder how many professional photographers, when not on-the-clock, take pictures for fun, or even look at the world around with a photographic eye.  How many photographers dream cameras and lenses?  Perhaps, I'm being a complete moron and professional photographers take their jobs as seriously as anybody else and behave just like everybody else.

As for the pictures, well, here they are.

Frank

His note: A few raindrops in a puddle.

Mandy

Her note: I call this one fractured calm. It's of a candle shade holder made of broken glass.

Shannon

Odometer.  I'm actually happy that needle is pointing at 0 and not, say 160.

Pat

My note: I had a desperate craving for chocolate so I went to the corner store.  The light reflecting in the raindrops was actually pretty interesting-looking.

Tomorrow should be more interesting, as I'm off and I'll probably walk around.  Hopefully it will be decent picture-taking weather outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment