Saturday 9 April 2011

"A photograph is a secret about a secret. The more it tells you the less you know." - 365 Project, Day 40

Though I really wish I could form interesting sentences today, my brain seems to be more interested in thumping in my skull.  It's not as bad as it sounds, but it would rather not string words together at this particular moment.  (In fact, it took me about 4 minutes to write that last sentence.)  I will be back tomorrow with more words.

To the pictures!

Frank

His note: I'm a huge Tweety fan as those who know me can attest.

(Trust me, he is.)

Mandy

Her note: My baby.

(I've never met Apple, but she seems like a happy dog.)

Shannon

Her note: Great day to head out to the sugarbush.

(Today was Shannon's first day off in a little under a month, so I'm surprised and somewhat disappointed her picture today is not of her pillow.)

My picture

I wanted something very grainy and very dark; something amateur and very rough.  I love the way this picture turned out.  As far as I can tell, there's no real motion blur (given the slow shutter speed), and the softness is the noise from S95 being at ISO3200.

Again, my brain seems to have turned off a few hours ago and I have nothing else to say to conclude this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment