Friday 3 June 2011

"Trust that little voice in your head that says 'Wouldn't it be interesting if...' And then do it." - 365 Project, Day 95

It was a good, if windy, day, and I walked around.  I didn't really know where I was going but I ended up taking a few nice pictures in my 2-hour walk.  I suppose, if I may be so bold to suppose, one would have to leave their abode to find interesting things to photograph.  (Truth be told, my most interesting photo today was an edited picture I took literally 20 feet outside my apartment door, though I won't mention that given my intention is to persuade people to leave their front door to take pictures.)

Though everyday is different (unless, of course, you find yourself in various amounts of time-loops), one has to keep one interested when photographing things.  I keep trying to find new places to go to.  My range, sadly, is quite limited, given my preferred method of transportation.  I may have to change this in the future.  (Somewhat unrelated, but I have found that people in Ottawa are not ideal for street photography, as most of the pedestrians I cross on my daily life are somewhat bland looking.)

Today's pictures more food than anything else.  I'm hungry now.

Frank

His note: Went motorcycle riding with a friend and then did groceries. I prefer the former.

Shannon

Her orange juice.

Me

I found a patch of arid, cracked earth today. Two feet away was foot-long grass, which I found slightly on the strange side.  In any case, I really enjoy the level of detail out of this picture.

Tomorrow is Saturday.  Sunday comes after that.  

No comments:

Post a Comment