Wednesday 1 June 2011

"I never cared for fashion much, amusing little seams and witty little pleats: it was the girls I liked." - 365 Project, Day 93

I think I need a muse, whether in human form or, at his point, otherwise.  I don't aver to be with complete lack of inspiration.  Indeed, I still encounter minor daily inspirations, but I feel more grandiose creations are needed.  I don't necessarily mean to go on a trip to Casablanca, Bangkok and back - I simply need something bigger than simply sky shots.

I have expanded on the need for projects to keep one's inspiration level peaked, and I feel the need for such a drive right now.  I do, thankfully, have a few ideas, but those will happen if I can muster up the courage (and corresponding vocal projections) to go through with these ideas.  Though writing I need to take such measures is easy to do, actually going through with them may take a certain level of tact and suavity that yours truly may or may not possess, perhaps.

Whether I gather taking pictures of flowers, or skulls, or black and white portraits of famous people, I need a project.  What should, then, muse me?

I particularly enjoy Frank's picture today.  Simple, but fun.

Frank

His note: This is where I go every day to get my... bills.

Shannon

Her note: No cars when you go to work for 6am.

Pat

I tweaked the exposure and blues a bit to make this more dramatic.  I just like the look of it with the sun bursting out before dipping down behind the building, enjoying its last free moments before being done for the day.

I will see if I can capture some more exotic tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment