Wednesday 15 June 2011

"Landscape photography is the supreme test of the photographer - and often the supreme disappointment." - 365 Project, Day 107

This is the day where I don't really have anything to say.  I could go on about my day, but I have nothing to add in terms of photography.  I will say that a nice view doesn't necessarily translate into a nice picture.  Finding the right angle can be very tricky.  It also take experience to be able to know where to put the camera.  This is all things that have been said before.  I just wanted to reiterate these ideas.

Frank

His note: Pat drove to the Champlain lookout and then to Wakefield and back today.  We took tons of photos and this is my choice for today.  The fence was near the river in Wakefield but what makes it special is the electric plug on it.  Go figure!

Shannon

Her note: Yay, the first strawberry in the garden.

My picture

I've been here before, but I have far more experience now than I did before.  I prefer the pictures I took today over last time.  There aren't many differences in the pictures.  I suppose my outlook just changed and I'm more confident now.

Tomorrow will be more relaxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment