Sunday 26 June 2011

"Photography, like alcohol, should only be allowed to those who can do without it." - 365 Project, Day 118

You close your eyes and feel the music come over you, beating intensely.  The beat takes over and you move with the rhythm.  You feel a small bump on your side, moving with you.  As you open your eyes, you scan the dancefloor, everybody moving in unison with the music.  It's dreamlike, as you lose yourself in the music.

Club photography must be, to those who enjoy the scene, very intense and very rewarding.  Bright colours flash everywhere, people dressed differently, always moving and always intense.  The energy must be through the roof at times, and you have to feel that energy, which can, for the good photography, translate to incredible shots of club experiences.  I would love to be able to do that on occasion, though I doubt clubs allow random patrons to bring expensive cameras to record the experiences.  Because of the quality of some compact cameras, I've taken some pretty nice pictures and videos of my club experiences, and it's a lot of fun.

Fun stuff for today.

Frank

His note: To Bell or not to Bell.

Shannon

Her note: Such a beautiful day to go watch a ball game.

My pic

This is not the best club picture I've ever taken but I like the colours and the show of movement.  The music was good but the crowd wasn't very into it and only half of them were dancing.  It's still a decent shot with the contrast in lights and colours.

I am looking forward to tomorrow.  That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment