Saturday 18 June 2011

"f/8 and be there." - 365 Project, Day 109

Yeah, nothing today.  Way too late/early for anything.

Frank

His note: There's an ongoing joke between Pat and I that when I park in a parking lot and I intentionally park far away from the door of the building so nobody would ding my car or park too close so I could not open my driver side door... and no matter how far away I park somebody inevitably parks close to my car even if there are many parking spots much closer to the store.  Here is the proof.  I went to the grocery store today (was in there for only 5 minutes) and parked far away from the entrance door. I was the only car in the parking row.  When I came out I just had to take this photo.  It's too funny. There are so many empty spots closer to the entrance but would they park closer...no way... sighhhhh

Shannon

Her note: Loved the sky and that dot is actually a hot air balloon.

Me

My note: There's still construction going on down the street, and this morning I grabbed this shot without stopping.  This man was just watching everybody work.  Maybe he was annoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment