Monday 13 June 2011

"Street photography is a renewable resource. If you dont like what you see wait 5 minutes or walk a hundred feet." - 365 Project, Day 105

It's a bit on the late side for a Monday night right now, and I'm on this side of starting a slight headache so I'll make this brief, but I will leave you with this thought.

I was talking to someone today at work, and they said something to the effect of (or said something that made me think of) you do what you're good at.  So, if that is the case, then, if you photograph something that's you're hobby, would the photos be better than if you photograph something else?  For example, if your passion is cars and driving, would your photographs of, say an Enzo or a Zomba be better than your landscape photographs?  Interesting...

Frank

His note: Went for a walk close to the burnt out hardware store on Beechwood today. At one point I looked up and couldn't believe the amount of wires connected to the one post!

Shannon

Her note: Now that's a strawberry!

Myself

Walking home in the rain, given I'd forgotten my umbrella at home (because it wasn't raining when I left home), and this couple was walking the other way.

I feel the same about tomorrow as I did about today.

No comments:

Post a Comment