Tuesday 28 June 2011

"Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything." - 365 Project, Day 120

I am intensely tired right now and I'm not too sure why.  No matter.

People who follow this blog will see my picture and say, "not another shot from his balcony!"  Normally, I would agree with you, but today something strange happened, which I describe in my photo section.  This is a great example of something familiar showing something different.  I haven't seen these colours in the sky in a long time.  I suppose the combination of clouds and rain diffused the light by the sun to avoid any kind of colder colours to show through.  In any case, it creates a very nice photograph, and fans of 300 should be particularly pleased by its palette.

I now present to you today's pictures.

Frank

His note: This is a mural painted on the wall of a grocery store.  It seems to be a popular trend.  There are 5 such murals in a 5 block radius and they all depict early scenes of East Ottawa.  I like it!

Shannon

Her note: Jenn eaging wings.

Pat

It rained pretty intensely for a while this evening, but before the sun went down, it peeked out of the clouds while it was still raining to create these very stunning warm colours.  It doesn't happen a lot, but it's definitely very nice.

I am pretty happy about the next three days.  Hopefully, that will translate into some nice pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment