Wednesday 8 June 2011

"Photography for me is not looking, it's feeling. If you can't feel what you're looking at, then you're never going to get others to feel anything when they look at your pictures." - 365 Project, Day 100

Considering it's day 100, I wish I'd have something more special today, but I am simply way too tired to write anything lengthy (if, that is, it's to be coherent).

I will say that Ottawa (all of eastern Ontario, actually) was hit by a mutant storm.  One big bulge, then quickly over.  It was a big bulge, though.

Frank

His note: I had to get my car washed today didn't I?  And did we get a storm? YES of course!

(Did we ever!)

Shannon

Her note: Was at a friends place when the storm hit. Tried to get a pic of the hail but I wasn't opening the door.

Pat

I would have loved to take a picture of this massive storm outside, but truth is it was poring so hard towards my balcony I was worried about my camera.

Tomorrow will be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment