Tuesday 27 December 2011

"There is no such thing as a bad assignment, only bad photographers." - 365 Project, Day 301

Today was a very long day and by the end of it I was, well, tired.  Once again, the pictures will do the talking, as will the notes about them.

Here's what we have.

Shannon

Her note: Now that's illegal parking.

My stuff

On my way back home, I saw this little girl running up to the top of a tiny hill in a park and do a snow angel. It was pretty adorable, given how little snow we've had.  The first heavy snowfall we've had was, quite honestly, on Christmas Day.  In any case, I really tried to get her angel, but by the time I grabbed my camera and ran back to the spot, it got darker and this is the best I got.  It's not really that dark, but the best way to notice the snow angel was to darken the picture and boost the contrast and black levels.

Not Boxing Day is next.

No comments:

Post a Comment