Monday 19 December 2011

"I found the best light in the dark." - 365 Project, Day 294

I remember reading 'Fear', by L. Ron Hubbard (yes, that L. Ron Hubbard) and one bit of imagery that stuck with me was something along the lines of a door being opened, and instead of a sliver of light coming through, a sliver of shadow shone through.  It's really a bit of reading that I enjoyed, especially that one descriptive line.  As such, I'm enjoying the dark in my photographs, except, of course, for today's.

Frank

His note: An exercise in texture.

Shannon

Her note: Mmm, so yummy.

My picture

My note: I'm outside when it's not dark in the past couple of days so I'm showing it off in my photographs.  Oddly enough, it's not getting colder.  It ended up raining a bit, with nice reflections on the streets.  This is not the type of weather we're used to here at this time of year.

What's going to happen next?

No comments:

Post a Comment