Monday 5 December 2011

"Photography is like golf, you never master it, but you can always get better." - 365 Project, Day 278

One thing I realised when walking around Tremblant today (well, one of a few) is that I want to travel more. (Another thing I realised is that I need new shoes, but that's not important right now.)  Ottawa is nice and diverse, but it doesn't have the same architecture, feel or people as other cities.

Now, if only I can figure out how to get more money to travel.  Anybody want to buy a poster of my pictures?  Only $3000 each.

Here are our pictures for today.

Frank

His note:

Shannon

Her note:

Me

My note: We went walking around the older part of Tremblant and I could this nice little moment.  The streets were nice, but it was really obvious in the separation of the newer and older parts of the village.  The architecture is also nice, though very un-Canadian (not that that's a bad thing, mind you).  It was made to look like a small Swiss or Dutch village.

No comments:

Post a Comment